Cal Counties Fire Protection Services, established in 1984, is a premier provider of fire protection, prevention, and security solutions in Colton, California, 92313. Our services range from fire system inspections to new construction fire protection contracting. We possess the necessary licenses and insurance coverage to keep your commercial property protected. Our technicians are highly trained professionals who are dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of our clients. With an office in the Inland Empire, we offer emergency services 24/7 to guarantee a prompt response to your needs. Don't take any chances with your life safety - find out how Cal Counties Fire Protection Services can benefit you.
Fire Extinguisher Service & Maintenance
To ensure their readiness in an emergency, both federal and state laws mandate that all businesses inspect, maintain, and test their portable fire extinguishers. Failing to perform proper maintenance or having the wrong type of extinguisher could result in insurance claim denial and penalties. To make sure your employees are prepared, Cal-Counties Fire Protection offers fire training courses as well. Discover more by clicking.
Monthly Fire Extinguisher Visual Inspections & Maintenance
For optimal readiness, all portable fire extinguishers must undergo a visual inspection at the time of installation and then monthly thereafter. These visual checks confirm the extinguishers are in place and ready for use in case of a fire. Cal-Counties Fire Protection can handle your monthly fire extinguisher inspections and maintenance. Contact us today to schedule.
Fire Hose Testing
To maintain the optimal condition of your fire hose, it's important to understand the maintenance requirements for your fire safety gear. Cal Counties Fire Protection Inc. offers full fire service maintenance, certification, and hose inspections that adhere to the National Fire Protection Association's standards (NFPA 1962).
Let us handle everything related to fire hose inspection, including the testing and maintenance of hoses, couplings, and nozzles. Our team will conduct the inspection in a professional manner, ensuring that your fire protection equipment is ready when you need it.
Why Choose CalCounties Fire Protection Inc.
- Family Owned & Operated
- Emergency Services Available
- Serving So-Cal Since 1984
- Highly Trained Personnel
- Upfront Low Pricing
- 5-Star Google and Yelp Customer Reviews
- Low Rates, No Surprises
- We Are Always On-Time
- California Licensed & Fully Insured
Emergency Exit Lighting Service
Annual testing is mandated for emergency and exit lighting in California and in certain instances, there might be an extra monthly transfer test that's necessary. Whether you need maintenance services or a report for your lighting contractor to carry out repairs, Statcomm has got you covered.
When it comes to emergency lighting regulations, there are several bodies to be considered:
- The National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) Standard 101.
- California Department of Industrial Regulations (DIR) Title 8.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.37.
- Underwriters’ Laboratories (UL) Standard 924.
These standards dictate everything from the definition of an exit to the size, placement, and minimum lighting requirements of exit signs, as well as the testing protocols and deadlines. Maintaining compliance with these standards and protocols is crucial to the effective functioning of emergency lighting in the event of an emergency, and we take this responsibility seriously.
At Cal Counties Fire Protection, we're dedicated to ensuring full code compliance for your emergency lighting and life safety systems at every level, working with the above-listed standards as well as local regulatory authorities.
Bilingual Fire Training Classes
Our live fire training courses offer a unique opportunity to educate you and your employees on the various types of fire extinguishers, their chemical compositions, and when to use them effectively. The classes will provide hands-on experience in extinguishing a fire and certification upon completion.
The program consists of:
- A lecture covering the different types of fire extinguishers and their chemical makeup, as well as the proper use of each. The manual operation of an extinguisher will be demonstrated, and the lecture will be conducted in English or bilingual.
- Pamphlets will be provided to help you keep track of important information discussed during the lecture.
- A live fire demonstration in a controlled environment shows how to extinguish a fire in a real-life scenario. (Kindly inform the local fire department before the class begins)
- Hands-on experience in extinguishing the fire for each participant.
- The small class size is limited to 30 attendees for safety reasons.
- The hands-on training lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- A certificate of completion will be issued for each participant and additional certificates can be purchased upon request.
Please note that chemical and unit services are not included in the cost of the class.
By getting your staff certified, you may also be eligible for discounted insurance rates. Contact your insurance provider to find out if you qualify.
More About the CalCounties Fire Protection Inc.
CalCounties Fire Protection Inc. is a family-owned business serving the Colton, CA, 92313 area. We are the leading fire protection service provider in all 5 counties of the Southern California region. With over 40 years of experience, we are a full-service fire protection company specializing in all business's fire protection needs. Based in the Inland Empire, you can expect live answering service with fast response times. Our vehicles are properly labeled, and our technicians are all professionally trained and uniformed. We offer 24/7 emergency service.