CalCounties Fire Protection Inc. has been a leading fire protection service provider in Bluewater for over 30 years. We Are a full-service fire protection company specializing in all of your commercial fire protection needs. You can expect live answering service with fast response times. Our vehicles are properly labeled, and our technicians are all professionally uniformed. Our 24/7 emergency service is available for you anytime. Contact us today to see how we can be of service to you. Be sure to check our special offers tab to take advantage of service and equipment discounts.
Fire Extinguisher Services
To guarantee their functionality in case of a fire, federal and state regulations necessitate that all establishments inspect, test and maintain their portable fire extinguishers. Neglecting proper maintenance or having the incorrect type of extinguisher can result in denied insurance claims and penalties. Cal-Counties Fire Protection provides fire training classes as well, ensuring that your employees know how to use extinguishers in an emergency. Click for more details.
Fire Extinguisher Visual Inspection & Service
Portable fire extinguishers must undergo a visual inspection when first put into use and then once a month. These visual inspections serve to confirm that each extinguisher is in its designated location and can be used in case of fire. Cal-Counties Fire Protection can assist with your monthly fire extinguisher service. Contact us today to arrange it.
Fire Hose Services
Fires can escalate rapidly, with flames potentially spiraling out of control in mere moments. Acting fast is crucial. This is why having an in-building fire hose is so significant. With one at hand, you can attempt to control the fire until the firefighters arrive.
The speed that an in-building fire hose affords you could make all the difference between losing your property or just a minor incident. However, for this strategy to work, the hose must be operational. The worst thing that could happen during a fire emergency is a faulty fire hose.
We, as a licensed fire protection contractor, offer expert fire hose services and assessments to ensure your hoses are ready for any unexpected situations. Our fire protection specialists provide an all-inclusive fire protection plan that thoroughly examines your fire hoses from the outset.
Why Choose CalCounties Fire Protection Inc.
- Family Owned & Operated
- Emergency Services Available
- Serving So-Cal Since 1984
- Highly Trained Personnel
- Upfront Low Pricing
- 5-Star Google and Yelp Customer Reviews
- Low Rates, No Surprises
- We Are Always On-Time
- California Licensed & Fully Insured
Emergency Exit Lighting Service
Annual testing is mandated for emergency and exit lighting in California and in certain instances, there might be an extra monthly transfer test that's necessary. Whether you need maintenance services or a report for your lighting contractor to carry out repairs, Statcomm has got you covered.
When it comes to emergency lighting regulations, there are several bodies to be considered:
- The National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) Standard 101.
- California Department of Industrial Regulations (DIR) Title 8.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.37.
- Underwriters’ Laboratories (UL) Standard 924.
These standards dictate everything from the definition of an exit to the size, placement, and minimum lighting requirements of exit signs, as well as the testing protocols and deadlines. Maintaining compliance with these standards and protocols is crucial to the effective functioning of emergency lighting in the event of an emergency, and we take this responsibility seriously.
At Cal Counties Fire Protection, we're dedicated to ensuring full code compliance for your emergency lighting and life safety systems at every level, working with the above-listed standards as well as local regulatory authorities.
Bilingual Fire Training Classes
Our live fire training courses offer a unique opportunity to educate you and your employees on the various types of fire extinguishers, their chemical compositions, and when to use them effectively. The classes will provide hands-on experience in extinguishing a fire and certification upon completion.
The program consists of:
- A lecture covering the different types of fire extinguishers and their chemical makeup, as well as the proper use of each. The manual operation of an extinguisher will be demonstrated, and the lecture will be conducted in English or bilingual.
- Pamphlets will be provided to help you keep track of important information discussed during the lecture.
- A live fire demonstration in a controlled environment shows how to extinguish a fire in a real-life scenario. (Kindly inform the local fire department before the class begins)
- Hands-on experience in extinguishing the fire for each participant.
- The small class size is limited to 30 attendees for safety reasons.
- The hands-on training lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- A certificate of completion will be issued for each participant and additional certificates can be purchased upon request.
Please note that chemical and unit services are not included in the cost of the class.
By getting your staff certified, you may also be eligible for discounted insurance rates. Contact your insurance provider to find out if you qualify.
More About the CalCounties Fire Protection Inc.
CalCounties Fire Protection Inc. is a family-owned business serving the Bluewater, CA area. We are the leading fire protection service provider in all 5 counties of the Southern California region. With over 40 years of experience, we are a full-service fire protection company specializing in all business's fire protection needs. Based in the Inland Empire, you can expect live answering service with fast response times. Our vehicles are properly labeled, and our technicians are all professionally trained and uniformed. We offer 24/7 emergency service.